BILLING AND REFUND POLICY
Code 3, LLC, a Michigan limited liability company (“Code 3” or “We”), the owner of the Application, is committed to maintaining a seamless billing experience for any user of the Application (“You” or “you”). As part of this commitment, this billing and refund policy governs Code 3’s actions as they relate to the billing process for the website www.Code3.com and associated technology, including but not limited to a cell phone application (collectively the “Application”). This billing and refund policy applies solely to use of the Application.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Application subscription and providing or designating a method of providing payment to Code 3 (the “Payment Method”), you authorize Code 3 to charge you a recurring fee (either quarterly or annually) at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Application to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to a change in your subscription and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in the Terms of Service, any price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you.
- Billing Cycle. You will select whether to pay for use of the Application either quarterly or annually. The recurring fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription and each quarter or year thereafter, as the case may be, unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically bill your Payment Method each billing period on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started an annual subscription on February 29th, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Application through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Application through the end of your billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. To cancel, go to our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.