- Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from Code 3 at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Code 3 via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the Application, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Orders. We request information from you when you order Code 3’s Application. To purchase from us you must provide contact information and financial information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If any trouble is experienced in processing an order we’ll use the information provided by you to contact you.